A quick way to teach breastfeeding solutions to common problems
Are students getting sleepy from breastfeeding lectures and videos?
Add a 15-minute game to your class!
- Break up your teaching style, keep everyone engaged and appeal to all visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners!
- The breastfeeding game will give your students a lot of information in a relatively short amount of time.
- The game is interactive and keeps everyone involved.
- It is all about breastfeeding problems and solutions!
- It takes no preparation from you, nor do you need any other materials in order to play this game.
- It can be played in small and large groups equally well.
- It takes 15 minutes to play, regardless of the size of your class.
- Your students can take the information home at the end of the class.
- Your future breastfeeders will go home empowered and confident in their breastfeeding skills!
- 1 instruction sheet
- 30 topic cards!
- 1 problem/solution overview sheet
- 1 take home sheet for parents.
- We will explain what to do and how it all works.
The Game is adjusted so you can play it with your virtual / ZOOM breastfeeding class students too!